BOTOX® Procedure - Edmonton's #1 Wrinkle Treatment
One of the most popular non-surgical aesthetic procedure for many years, BOTOX® reduces wrinkles. It is the only product of its kind that is approved by the FDA for stubborn frown lines between the brows. It targets 'dynamic wrinkles' which are caused by repeated muscular contractions such as frowning and squinting.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a purified protein and it works by relaxing the muscles that caused these dynamic wrinkles, giving the face a more relaxed and refreshed appearance. Regular use of this simple treatment softens expression lines and helps “stop the clock” on the development deepening of lines. The treatment is quick and easy. Results are long-lasting — usually up to 4 months.
Today’s injectable menu offers a wide array of products to address not only the wrinkles themselves, but the muscles that cause lines and furrows to form. Injectable fillers plump up wrinkles while denervating agents, such as BOTOX®, prevent the muscle contractions that lead to etched lines.
Getting Started with BOTOX® Cosmetic
If you are ready, here's what you need to do to get started:
- Visit our Non Surgical Request Form and schedule an appointment or call us to book.
- Prior to your appointment, consider your treatment goals.
- During your appointment, discuss these treatment goals.
- See the results: Improvement may begin within 24-48 hours and your results may increase during the first week after treatment and can continue to improve up to 30 days after treatment.
- Long-lasting results up to 4 months*.
*results vary by individual.